Perfect side for any meal!
- 2 lbs. butternut squash cubes (about 6 cups)
- 2 T Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1 T + 1-2 tsp. Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp. very finely chopped fresh or frozen rosemary
- Black Truffle Salt to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 F/200C. Mix together the olive oil, 1 T balsamic vinegar, and rosemary, then toss squash cubes with the mixture.
Arrange the squash on a cookie sheet or dish large enough to hold it in a single layer. Roast 20 minutes, then turn squash and roast about 20 minutes more, or until squash is very soft and starting to get slightly caramelized.
Remove from oven and toss squash with additional 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper. You can mash slightly if you want, but I keep mine rather chunky. Serve hot.
Don’t forget to add our Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, Traditional Balsamic Vinegar, and Black Truffle Salt to your shopping cart!