- Place all the ingredients into the bowl of a food processor. Process until finely chopped but stop short of making a fine paste.
- Scrape the chimichurri into a bowl and adjust the seasonings as desired.
- This can be served immediately but it benefits from being allowed to sit for a few hours while the flavors meld in the refrigerator. However, if chilled, return to room temperature before serving.
- Use as a bright counterpoint with roasted or grilled meats, poultry, grilled vegetables, pasta, salads, potato salad, grain bowls, as a marinade, on pizza, with bread or fresh veggies. This is an all purpose flavor enhancer that brings serious life to the party.
- Keeps well for up to three days covered and refrigerated.
Makes approximately 3/4 cup of sauce