- 1 – 2 pound butternut squash peeled, seeded and diced in to 1″ pieces (about 3 cups)
- 1/3 cup cranberry-pear white balsamic
- 1 tablespoon “sweet” fruity olive oil such as Australian Hojiblanca or Alfonso Arbequina
- 3″ sprig fresh rosemary, leaves stripped from stem and roughly chopped
- Sea salt & fresh cracked pepper to taste
In a large bowl whisk the olive oil and balsamic together until thoroughly combined. Add the rosemary and squash and toss to coat and combine evenly.
In a large roasting pan lined with parchment, arrange the squash in a single layer, drizzling with any remaining marinade. Sprinkle liberally with sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
Roast the squash for 30-35 minutes, stirring a few times until golden brown and caramelized. Adjust seasoning and serve.