As the leaves begin to change, and the Fall season sets in… we are all in need of a warm and comforting recipe that tastes good.
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
- 5 cups simmering chicken stock, preferably homemade, divided
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons Mushroom Sage Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms (lightly sauteed)
- 1 Tbl. Fresh chopped sage
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the rice and 4 cups of the chicken stock in a Dutch oven, such as Le Creuset.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes, until most of the liquid is absorbed and the rice is al dente.
- Remove from the oven, add the remaining cup of chicken stock, the Parmesan, wine, olive oil, salt, and pepper, mushrooms & sage, stir vigorously for 4-5 minutes, until the rice is thick and creamy.
- Serve hot.
- Eat & enjoy!
Enjoy friends & Happy Cooking!
Don’t forget to put your Wild Mushroom Sage Olive Oil and Fig Balsamic into your shopping cart before you go!