Such an easy and elegant recipe, sure to please any crowd!
- 3 medium beets, washed and trimmed
- 1/4 cup lemon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons blueberry balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced red onions
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wrap the beets in foil packets and roast in the oven until tender, about 1 hour. Open the foil packets and let cool. Once cool enough to handle, peel using a paper towel, then dice.
- In a medium bowl, add the lemon olive oil, blueberry balsamic vinegar, red onions and Dijon and whisk together. Add the beets and spinach to the dressing and toss to coat. Top with the goat cheese and walnuts.
Don’t forget to add our Fused Lemon Olive Oil and Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar to your shopping cart!