Holidays and potato salad are like peanut butter and jelly …. meant to be together!
Recipe makes 8 servings. READY IN 4+ hrs.
- 10 medium red potatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red peppers
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried b1200asil
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Place potatoes in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, then cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until tender. Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the onion, red peppers, olives, and artichokes to the bowl with the potatoes. In a separate bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, oregano, basil, mustard powder and parsley. Pour over the vegetables, and stir to coat.
Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
PREP 15 mins
COOK 20 mins
READY IN 4hrs 35mins