Spicy Rum Chicken Wings
Recipe Author: Veronica
Take your Sunday football snacking to a whole new level with our wildly delicious gourmet flavors! Try this game-day recipe!
Cooks in: 30 min
- ¾ cup of dark rum
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 5 large minced garlic cloves
- 3 chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons of Baklouti Green Chili Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons of minced fresh ginger
- 1 ½ teaspoon of ground all spice
- Kosher salt and fresh pepper
- 12 jumbo chicken wings
Marinade: Combine the rum, lime juice, soy sauce, Fig Balsamic Vinegar, garlic, scallions, Baklouti Olive Oil, ginger, all spice, 2 tablespoons of Kosher salt and ½ teaspoon of black pepper in a small bowl. Place wings in a resealable bag and add marinade. Close airtight and refrigerate for at least 4 hours (or overnight). Drain wings reserving the marinade. Heat and bring to marinade to a boil in a small saucepan, cook until reduced (about 5-7 min). Meanwhile, prepare grill – cook wings under medium heat on grill (or baked in the oven). Remove wings once cooked and toss in reduced marinade, place wings on the grill again until the sauce is caramelized (3-4 min). Top with chopped scallions and serve.