A visually stunning condiment with complex flavor brings an interesting twist to your Charcuterie board, grilled “street” corn, and meats.
This special honey builds perfectly with a wide array of cheeses like Feta to tangy cheddars to Parmigiano-Reggiano.
How we use it:
- Paired with Goat Cheese, Brie, or Aged Gouda
- As a glaze on grilled corn on the cob
- Drizzled over tacos, pulled pork, salmon or even pizza (drizzled over anything really)
- As a bacon glaze
- On Nachos
- Mixed into fresh berries and served over pound cake
- As a wet rub for smoked meats