A soft textured spread with rich tart cherry/tannic Merlot notes balanced with cane sugar and smoked black pepper.
Perfect for glazing crispy bacon strips, roasted vegetables, or pairs perfectly with Fontina, Camembert, and Monterey Jack cheeses.
How we use it:
- Paired with Goat Cheese or Brie
- Blended into your steeping hot tea
- As a glaze for duck, dark meat chicken and pork
- Swirled into tart Greek yogurt
- Slowly melted and reduced in a sauce pan then drizzled over filet mignon
- As a finishing sauce for sautéed mushrooms or roasted vegetables (especially potatoes)