A healthier alternative to a classic favorite! Wonderful on vegetables, steak and eggs benedict.
- 3 large room temperature egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup UP Gremolata Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly cracked pepper (optional)
Heat the butter and olive oil in a small sauce pan until very warm, about 180 degrees. In the bowl of a food processor or in the jar of a blender, add the vinegar, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and egg yolks. Process briefly to blend everything. With the motor running, slowly drizzle in warmed olive oil and butter.
*Raw egg warning