Use this recipe as the perfect St. Patrick’s Day “leftovers” recipe, or your new favorite day-of meal! (Try dipping it in Thousand Island or Russian dressing for a real adventure!)
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes | Total time: 40 minutes
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons Wild Anithos Dill Olive Oil
- 3 cups chopped corned beef
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup chopped cooked cabbage (you could also use sauerkraut)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon horseradish Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- Brush 1 side of each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of Wild Anithos Dill Olive Oil
- In a bowl, mix together the corned beef, Swiss cheese and cabbage.
- Place the olive oil-brushed sides of the tortillas down, and top each one with equal parts corned beef mixture.
- Top each quesadilla with the remaining sprayed tortillas, olive oil sides out.
- In a large skillet, cook each quesadilla until browned, flip, and continue cooking until the other side is browned and the insides are melted and warm.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, ketchup, horseradish, kosher salt and pepper.
- Serve the warm quesadillas with your favorite Thousand Island or Russian dressing dipping sauce
- Enjoy the new flavors!!
YUM!!!!! This sounds delicious! I may have to buy a corned beef just to try this recipe.