- 1/2 cup garlic infused extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon juice from 1 lemon
- 4 anchovies
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Combine egg yolk, lemon juice, anchovies, Worcestershire sauce and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese in the in a blender jar or container of a food processor and pulse to combine. With the processor running slowly drizzle in the garlic olive oil until a smooth emulsion forms. Season to taste generously with salt and pepper.